Celebrating our Mission for 35 Years!
Action has been in real estate sales for 35 years in Jefferson City. At Action Realty, every week we ground ourselves in our purpose, our Mission Statement.
Our mission statement is to build long lasting relationships through client satisfaction by providing housing services upheld by:
- Progressive Leadership in our industry
- Performing beyond our customer's expectations
- Embracing Eco-Friendly Philosophies.
For the next several blogs, I will include anonymous customer comments that have been given to our agents at the closing of their transactions with customers who purchase or sell a home with Action. These customer comments will demonstrate how our agents achieve the goals set forward in the mission statement.
For example: "Our Mission is to build long lasting relationships through client satisfaction." How do we know we have achieved that? Let's look at some of the customer feedback our agents receive.
Margaret Thoenen and Blake Werner submitted several Customer comment/surveys to me that fit the "long lasting relationships" aspect. Here are two examples of longlasting relationships with clients:
1. We rented from Action and we loved how good they were as landlords. We feel like Margaret and Blake are family. We were very impressed with the way they conducted our purchase. As for changes to improve? Don't change, keep doing what you do! We give them a 10 as real estate professionals!
2. We have worked with Margaret Thoenen for years. She and Blake are quick and courteous. They are persistent, organized, friendly, and always strive to make sure we are pleased. During this transaction, everything was fantastic! We give them a solid 10 with no complaints at all.
Hurray! Go Margaret & Blake! You do actually strive to offer the very best service to our customers. Other agents have received similar exit feedback. Stay tuned for more!
Have a wonderful day!